March 3, 2022
New Feature: Additional Welch Allyn and TaiDoc Peripheral Devices
- To better serve our patients and clinicians, we’re adding a new blood pressure monitor, scale, and thermometer to our inventory of available peripheral devices:
- Welch Allyn Home® Blood Pressure Monitor
- Welch Allyn Home® Scale
- TaiDoc TD-1107 Ear Thermometer
Improvement: “Reset Metrics” Button Added to Four Modules
- Looking for an updated reading? Patients will soon be able to submit additional metrics for the Activity, Medication, Survey, and Weight modules as clinicians gain the ability to reset a patient’s metrics through ClinicianConnect.
Improvement: Adding a Patient Consent Form Reset Button
- Clinicians gain the ability to reset a patient’s consent form through the patient’s profile, allowing the patient to review and complete the consent form more than once during their care journey.
Improvement: Available Bluetooth Devices List to Only Show HRS-Supported Peripherals
- With the goal of simplifying the pairing process and avoiding confusion for patients, PatientConnect Mobile users will only see HRS-supported peripherals on the Device List page going forward.
Improvement: The “Wound Imaging” Module Will Become the “Imaging” Module
- To better reflect the module’s true capabilities for clinicians, patients, and caregivers, the “Wound Imaging” module will appear as the “Imaging” module:
- On the PatientConnect Mobile Home Screen
- As the title text once a patient opens the Imaging module from PatientConnect Mobile’s Home Screen
- Resolution of issues impacting the patient’s overall experience using PatientConnect Mobile