Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide us directly:
Your first name, last name, password, and e-mail address when you register for an account.
Your Account Information
Your account information is used to authenticate you and help you access your account.
Your text message information is encrypted and sent over to the recipient. It is stored in the system with us, encrypted, for any future reference.
Changes made by you on the portal:
Your changes are stored with us as to make it available cross-platform.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Health Recovery Solutions (HRS) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service is stored and processed in the United States.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account, full encryption of data both at rest and in transit.
- Cookies help us provide, protect, and improve our services by personalizing the data and providing a richer experience for the user.
- Cookies also are used to enable certain functionalities as well as provide the best experience for the user as possible.
- HOW TO CONTACT US