April 18, 2023
- If you are a Zoom user, you’ll see a few targeted enhancements to how you receive notification of an incoming call and how ClinicianConnect displays the in-app call window.
Improvement: Table Sorting Optimizations for the Submission Request History column
- On ClinicianConnect’s Inventory page, within the Tablets tab, you’ll see the Submission Request History column organize content:
- With the most recently submitted request appearing at the top of the list by default.
- If you customize / filter the tablet’s results, it will return to the default sorting order when you navigate away from the page.
Improvement: Refinement to How a User Can Close the ClinicianConnect Notes Modal
- The Notes modal will only close if the user clicks on 1 of 3 buttons they see on their screen:
- Clicking outside of the Notes modal no longer closes the note.
Improvement: Accessibility Update Made to Submit PatientDirect Request Function
- Within the Submit PatientDirect Request form, the “Edit” and “X” buttons will now appear clickable when you:
- Hover your cursor over the button.
- Use the Tab function to cycle through all buttons within the form.
Improvement: Update Text Styling on the Assign Clinician to Subgroup Dropdown Menu
- If you attempt to add a clinician to many subgroups using the Assign Clinician to Subgroup dropdown menu, the “Clear All” button is easier to click on after you’ve selected multiple subgroups.