Health Recovery Solutions (HRS) is looking to add a VP of Clinical Services to our team. This position will work collaboratively with our sales team, client success managers, as well as clients to establish successful telehealth and remote patient monitoring programs around the country. We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of clinical experience and 1-2 years in a client facing/sales role. Please attach a resume in order to be considered for this position.
Office: Hoboken, NJ/possibility for remote some of the time
- Outbound Cross Selling
- Payer Relationships – reimbursement at individual programs and eventually state wide with payer.
- Helping build clinical programs and disease modules for HRS.
- Talking to clients to serve other patient populations.
- Client Education – Webinars. User-group calls , blog entries, helping marketing.
- Knowing the latest regulations and industry changes, navigating and sharing industry knowledge with HRS team and customers.
- Traveling to client implementations and quarterly meetings, establishing relationships with clinicians and decision makers.
- Clinical component of implementation discussions for key customers.
- Helping stagnant clients achieve growth through clinical efficiencies.
- Helping sales team navigate and close deals that require clinical expertise.
- Working with product team to ensure changes and improvements meet the needs of clinical customers.
- Working with Dev/Data teams to improve focus of data capture and company focus of clinical data.
- Helping Director of Client Success achieve high growth and high renewal rates for existing customers.
- Strong communication skills in all aspects (phone, email, presentations, in-person)
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization, from C-suite executives to clinicians
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt quickly and prioritize effectively
- Team oriented
- Positive and personable
- Represent HRS and be a face of the company
- Ability to manage client expectations and inspire confidence
- Willing to meet sales-driven KPI’s
- Passionate about advocating for clients and building successful programs
- Eager to learn and grow knowledge of healthcare space
- Attention to detail
- Willing to travel monthly for client implementations and in-person meetings
- Comfortable with Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Employee events and catered team lunches
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!