Health Recovery Solutions is looking to bring on board a Senior Sales Representative. The ideal candidate for this role must have Home Health experience and experience in medical related sales. A clinical background is a large bonus if applicable. Candidates will be assisting in all areas of the sales cycle, driving opportunities from discovery to close. The person will be responsible for expanding our client base. Must have previous experience in all aspects of the sales process.
As the Senior Sales Representative you will be responsible for deploying short term and long term strategy into actionable sales activity. The Senior Sales Representative will be responsible for opening new opportunities, developing a local market and closing accounts while also developing team members, systems, tools, dashboards and metrics.
- Help improve financial performance through process improvement, automation, and services
- Close multi-year contracts which include Home Health Agencies, Health Systems, Physician Groups, Health Plans, ACOs, etc.
- Deep engagement with customers and prospects to understands unique needs and consistently deliver top-quality service; be a face of HRS to key customers and across the industry
- Promote patient experience improvement and clinician results for clients, maintain a relationship with clients after contract execution
- Energetic and proactive participation in new product development and roadmap discussion to provide customer and industry perspective
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team with the goal of making it easier for the sales team to connect with qualified customers
- Serve as a mentor for members of the sales team
- Maintain an active pipeline and drive complete sales cycles
- Continuous understanding of the evolving industry and how these changes affect business operations and qualified customers
- Coordinate prospect-facing work with product and implementation teams
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences several times annually and travel often for meetings with prospects
- Intelligent, ambitious, and competitive enterprise sales leader with a personable nature and positive attitude
- Strong consultative selling and closing skills
- Ability to produce presentations and demonstrations leveraging functional resources within HRS; strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to and influence executive stakeholders across the industry
- Ability to prepare reports and collateral as needed; proficient at analyzing data and making strategic recommendations accordingly
- A successful candidate is comfortable with medical terminology, revenue cycle, and health IT jargon; ability to use clinical data as a selling factor
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams is valued (product development, product marketing, implementation, support)
- Experience in using Salesforce is preferred
- Travel is required
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Employee events and catered team lunches
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!