Health Recovery Solutions is looking to bring on board a Sales Representative to our team. The ideal candidate for this role must have a strong background and understanding of healthcare and experience in home health and/or medical related sales. Should the candidate have clinical experience, this is a bonus. The ideal candidate will be assisting in all areas of the sales life cycle – driving opportunities from discovery to close.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for working towards driving both short- and long-term strategy into tangible sales activity and the rep will be responsible for opening new opportunities, developing a local market and closing accounts.
- Drive improvements in the sales process through automation and efficient outreach to prospects in the pipeline
- Work towards closing multi-year contracts including contracts with Home Health Agencies, Health Systems, Physician Groups, Health Plans, ACOs, etc.
- Deep engagement with prospects to understand unique needs and consistently deliver a strong representation of the brand and organization
- Promote patient experience improvement and clinician results for clients, maintain a relationship with clients after contract execution
- Maintain an active sales pipeline to drive sales cycles to completion
- Deep understanding of the evolving industry and how these changes affect business operations and qualified prospects
- Coordinate prospect facing with both the product and implementation teams
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences several times annually, and travel often for meetings with prospects
- Intelligent, ambitious, and competitive enterprise sales leader with a personable nature and positive attitude
- Strong consultative selling and closing skills
- Ability to produce presentations and demonstrations leveraging functional resources within HRS; strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to and influence executive stakeholders across the industry
- Ability to prepare reports and collateral as needed; proficient at analyzing data and making strategic recommendations accordingly
- A successful candidate is comfortable with medical terminology, revenue cycle, and health IT jargon; ability to use clinical data as a selling factor
- Experience in using Salesforce is required
- Travel is required
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Employee events and catered team lunches
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!