Health Recovery Solutions (HRS) is looking to grow our QA team and add a QA Engineer to our team. As we continue to build out our QA team, we’re looking to add someone to our team with a deep passion and excitement for healthcare. Health Recovery Solutions is committed to disrupting the healthcare space, making technology synonymous with care delivery models as we continue to expand our team with innovators, entrepreneurs, and driven individuals.
As an organization, we’ve created a compelling vision, coupled with rapid delivery encompassing design, strategy, development, and engineering to bring to market the HRS Remote Patient Monitoring Solution.
As a QA Engineer here at HRS, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our product and will have innate attention to detail and precision. The ideal candidate will have experience operating in an agile environment and should have deep knowledge on test automation tools and processes. The QA Engineer will also be responsible for leading the effort to improve automation percentage through knowledge and leadership.
QA Engineer will be assisting in the efforts in conducting automated/regression tests, smoke/production tests and to analyze, optimize and improve the current testing process to maximize developer efforts and minimize negative impact to end-users through consistent and high-quality testing.
A successful QA Engineer will be expected to execute the following:
- You have experience working with engineering and product teams for iterative testing of our platform and product line
- You have experience working with developers and stakeholders in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Experience with writing unit tests and testable code (e.g. Junit, phpunit)
- Familiarity with relational databases (e.g mySQL)
- Knowledge of JIRA and Agile Development
- You have a deep passion for the integration of healthcare and technology and are self-motivated
- Bachelors or master’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Manage QA Test processes and responsibility for accurate, consistent testing of RC
- Review requirements, generate test plans and execute test cases
- Develop and use automated testing when appropriate
- Ensure reliability of new features during pre-release QA process
- Ensure reliability of current production application(s)
- Communicate with engineering regarding tickets ready to test, bugs, missing functionality, and non-functional day-to-day operations.
- Communicate with Technical Product Management regarding bug triage, readiness to release, and customer-facing issues/bugs
- Work with team members to clarify requirements
- Experience driving QA through the entire SDLC
- Propensity for self-directed problem-solving and the ability to work with limited guidance
- Comfort collaborating with cross-functional teams (IRL and remote) and working under tight deadlines
- Interact with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable functional test automation
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Employee events and catered team lunches
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!