HRS is looking to grow our Product team and add an additional Product Manager to our team. As we continue to build out our product team, we’re looking to someone to our team with a deep passion and excitement for healthcare. Health Recovery Solutions is committed to disrupting the healthcare space, making technology synonymous with care delivery models as we continue to expand our team with innovators, entrepreneurs, and driven individuals.
As an organization, we’ve created a compelling vision, coupled with rapid delivery encompassing design, strategy, development, and engineering to bring to market the HRS Remote Patient Monitoring Solution.
As a Product Manager here at HRS, you will be the driver of the multidisciplinary team, operating through lean, agile-centric delivery. The Product Manager will be responsible for requirements gathering, managing client relations and providing updates to the client in a timely fashion in regard to the product roadmap, feature development or bug resolutions.
Product managers will be expected to have a broad base of skills spanning healthcare, business strategy, digital technology, software development, user experience and design, agile best practices and strategic planning. You will be the voice of the key stakeholders and customers.
Office: Hoboken, NJ
A successful Product Manager will be expected to execute the following:
- You have 3+ years of software product management experience in startup and high growth environments
- You have shipped successful products across web-based and/or mobile (iOS & Android) platforms
- You have experience operating in a KPI driven environment and have set successful goals
- You have successfully operated in a cross-functional team, exhibiting leadership skills with a user-centric design process
- You have experience working with developers and stakeholders in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You have a deep passion for the integration of healthcare and technology and are self-motivated
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of JIRA and Agile Development
- Working with Director of Product to facilitate, evaluate and ticket new feature requests and bugs
- Work with clients to provide regular updates and feedbacks regarding product roadmap and product trajectory, hold user calls to understand pain points and showcase product updates
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Conduct market research and assist in the development of new business cases, proposals and innovation
- Demonstrated focus to build technologies, expand upon current feature sets and continue disruption in the healthcare industry – work with team on expanding internal initiatives surrounding data driven decision making, AI/ML modeling, and software development
- Working alongside team regarding EMR integrations and other 3rd party integrations
- Work alongside client clinical leadership and community health partners to drive technological growth
- Engage in relentless prioritization, must have knowledge of agile development process and agile best practices
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Employee events and catered team lunches
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!