Health Recovery Solutions (HRS) is looking to grow our Product team by adding an experienced Product Manager who is entrepreneurial and passionate about creating amazing user experiences.
As we build out our small but rapidly expanding team, we’re looking for someone not only experienced as a Product Manager but who also has a passion and excitement for healthcare. HRS is committed to disrupting the healthcare space, making technology synonymous with care delivery models as we continue to expand our team with innovators, entrepreneurs, and driven individuals. As an organization we’ve created a compelling vision, coupled with rapid delivery that encompasses design, strategy, development, and engineering to bring to market the innovative HRS Remote Patient Monitoring Solution.
As a Product Manager at HRS, you will be a key driver of a multidisciplinary team, operating through lean, agile-centric delivery. You will be responsible for requirements gathering, liaising between business groups to help prioritize product work, corresponding with clients and providing updates in a timely fashion with regard to the product roadmap, feature development or bug resolutions.
Product Managers will be expected to have a broad base of skills spanning business strategy, software development processes, user experience and design, Agile best practices and planning, as well as knowledge of healthcare.
Ultimately, you will be the voice of the key stakeholders and customers, and absolutely integral to the success of our products and our mission of improving patient care.
- You have 3+ years of software product management experience
- You have fluency in Agile software development workflows
- You have strong experience with a tracking tool such as Jira, Trello, or Rally
- You have shipped successful products across web-based and/or mobile (iOS & Android) platforms
- You have experience gathering user feedback and managing user expectations
- You have a passion for the improvement of healthcare and are self-motivated
- Work with CTO and other internal stakeholders to facilitate, evaluate and ticket new feature requests and bugs
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Work with clients to provide regular updates and feedback regarding product roadmap, hold user calls to understand pain points and showcase product updates
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, and deliver innovative solutions
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Conduct market research and assist in the development of new business cases, proposals and innovation
- Engage in relentless prioritization of work for the development team
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Employee events and catered team lunches
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!