Health Recovery Solutions is looking to add a Business Development Associate to our team. The primary role of the Business Development Associate is to assist in all areas of the business including sales, exploring new business opportunities, and implementing business strategies to increase brand awareness and sales.
Office: Hoboken, NJ
As a Business Development Associate you will in charge of all engagement and follow up with both prospects and contacts and assist the development of any appropriate marketing materials to do so. You will be in charge of maintaining and developing corporate contact lists, business promotion through product demonstrations and market research.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and other CRM management tools
- Lead Generation and Prospecting of new opportunities
- Prioritization, development and implementation of business development plans consistent with the company's strategy
- Work cross functionally across teams to accomplish multiple assignments including deliverables on tight deadlines for any opportunities
- Creating and maintaining tracking and reporting tools as necessary
- Ability to provide and product data analytics, research, and market analysis for a given market
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, including a can-do attitude where no task is too big or too small
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible hours and work environment
- Paid vacation
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance packages to fit your needs
- Flexible spending account for medical, commuter benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Employee events and catered team lunches
- ZogSports Team
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most driven people in the industry and have fun while doing it!